Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #5

I had to create an account on Yahoo to be able to access delicious.
I enlisted my daughter, who works for an internet marketing company to help with this as I have said over and over, I am technically challenged. The internet is her life as well as her bread and butter. She felt that creating all of these accounts was pointless and said no one she knows uses and tries to keep up with all of this. Somehow I wonder if there might be an easier way to really access user friendly information.
Anyway, I created my delicious account and first went to William Faulkner on the Web. The tags I used were: Mississippi , authors, novels, Oxford, and southern
The second website I went to was Justdogbreeds.com. Those tags were :friendly, small, smart, and protective.

No comments:

Post a Comment