Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool #10

There seem to endless uses for Ipods and Iphones in the educational setting. I looked at many of the apps and have listed some I think would be great to use personally as well as professionally:
Lonely Planet
Urban Spoon
Couch to 5K
Lose It
Yoga Stretch
Pop Math
Quick Voice
30 Boxes
WeDict
This Day in History
KuGom
These are just of the few that caught my eye and range from restaurant locators to improving memory skills , to an app to create quizes.
I have an Ipod , but have only listened to music on it. I believe it's time I take advantage of what it can do for me! I hope to have an iphone soon. Actually, now I REALLY want one. There is so much out there. This is really very exciting.
I spent a little time looking at Chri Webb's Space, which is a blog that encourages the use of these tools in the classroom. It is truly fascinating

No comments:

Post a Comment