Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #4

Google Earth and Google Doc are not new tools to me. Actually, I wasn't really aware that they had names as such.
I believe Google Earth will be a wonderful way for students to expand their insight into the vast world around us. There are no limits to the knowledge and places that can be touched using this tool. Any classroom will be enhanced by Earth and the various (should I say multitude?) of places this tool can take us.
Google documents will be such a time saver for us in Resource as we often share many documents , making changes, but losing site of our original or deleting important data, etc. Yeah!!!!
As I said, I have received documents using Google,doc. just wasn't really aware of it. Hey, I think maybe that's the beauty of it. I sent a reflection of a meeting I attended today. Hopefully, it was received by the one it was intended for.
I see lots of uses for these tools in the classroom, but most likely Google,doc. will be more helpful in middle and high school. Surely, they are already using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment