Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reflections

I have reflected throughout my blog about my opinion,however, I will reflect some more. I think the 11 Tools was a great idea, but I am not sure this is the way to teach it if you really want teachers to become proficient with the various tools. I had an extremely difficult time with my computer at my house. Most of my problems had to do with being kicked off the site when I was in the middle of a project. Also, there are hours of reading and videos to watch if you really want to learn and understand all that is out there. I spent well over 30 hours completing the 11 Tools and feel if we are being asked to invest that much of our time, we certainly should be given credit for it.
I love all of the Ipod applications for personal use. For the classroom I think the Photostory is awesome for reports and projects. However, I still need to determine how to upload it to my blog. Technical glitches are very frustrating.
I am very thankful that I had this opportunity but must admit, I am glad I am finally finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment